Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Update on the "List" and other randomness

Actually, there is no update other than to say that I've purchased and returned a pair of Merrill sneakers that I LOVED, but realized didn't quite fit. : (
I'm still on the lookout for all of my fall items...
I'm also getting ready to read the new Anna Quindlen book: Rise and Shine: A Novel. As a side note, I don't quite get why books use the words "a novel" in the titles of their books. Is the publishing world really that worried that we'll think it's a calendar or something?

3 comments:

zuzula said...

i had a pair of merrells that didn't fit at first. are they too big or too small? It's worth persevering if they're too big - I just bought a pad to stick in the heel and then they fitted like a glove. Sadly they've just died though - the sole has worn through. RIP trainers!

Mrs Pop said...

They were too small... And I'd already gone up a half size on this pair. They don't have any that are bigger (the company doesn't make that size). I loved those shoes, too! :(

Violet said...

I love that! Why DO they put "a novel" in the title? You're too funny. : )