Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My New Favorite Foundation!

From the Lancome.com site:


TEINT IDOLE ULTRA
Enduringly Divine & Comfortable Makeup 14-Hour Retouch-Free, Oil-Free
Discover a 14-hour ultra-resistant makeup with divine comfort. This retouch-free, oil-free foundation features innovative highly resistant pigments for 14-hour wear. SoftFeel™ technology glides on to comfort skin with flawless full coverage that lasts all day.



I have used so many different types of foundation (powder, liquid, cream, mousse, expensive, cheap, you name it!) and this is far and away the best feeling stuff I have ever tried. It goes on evenly with just my fingers, evens out my skin tone, and stays on all day! I've been using it for about a week now and I absolutely love it!
*Thanks, Mom, for giving it to me!*

No comments: