Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Time for a shopping trip...

It's time to update the old wardrobe for fall and winter. Here's what's on my list:

  • Grey flat-front boot cut pants
  • Black, high-heeled, pointy toe boots
  • Long sleeve white t-shirt
  • Violet pin-striped shirt
  • New pair of Merrill sneakers
  • Long denim skirt
  • New brown belt
  • Khaki boot cut cords
  • Chocolate brown cowl-neck fitted long sweater
  • Something animal print
  • Long black skirt in either a jersey or knit

That's all I can think of for now on the clothing front.

I also need to purchase some beading wire and pull out my beads. It's been a few years, but I need to start making necklaces again. I cannot for the life of me justify spending money on chunky beaded necklaces when I have the most gorgeous turquoise, garnet, and red coral beads around!

No comments: