I hope Dr Pop doesn't get mad at me for posting this yummy recipe. This martini will be my downfall. It is delicious. It is healthy. You cannot taste the vodka. It is easy to drink in large quantities.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add an ounce and a half of vodka. We like Tito's.
- Add an ounce and a half of pomegranate juice.
- Add an ounce of pineapple juice.
- Put the lid on and shake the hell out of it.
- Pour into a glass.
You get all the benefits of pom juice and the lovely side effect of a healthy buzz. :)