Thursday, March 08, 2007

Best. Deep. Conditioner. Ever.


www.aveda.com

I have become a HUGE fan in a short month of this amazing product: Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment.

As you may or may not know, only "Aveda" salons and stores are allowed to carry Aveda products. This, to me, seems to prompt certain hairdressers and stylists to not recommend their products because they make no money and most salons make a lot of money on these back-end sales.

At my last hair appointment, I was lamenting my lack of a really good deep conditioner for my poor abused hair. My hairdresser (who sells incredible brands such as Pureology and Alterna) immediately wrote down this product and told me that I had to get it.

I did. He was right. My hair hasn't felt this healthy in YEARS.

Thank you, Aveda!

No comments: