Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Objects of Desire

Oh Mr. Choo... Oh Mr. Blahnik...
I love shoes that have a touch of pink. These definitely fit the bill.

These could count for my "something animal print" that is on my list to buy. This shoe (I have it in acid green -- purchased at Last Call by Neiman Marcus in South Austin) is one of my all-time favorite shoes in terms of comfort and style. Plus, did I tell you it's ACID GREEN??? It looks great with jeans, black pants, khaki pants, skirts. Who knew green was so versatile?

2 comments:

emily said...

Oh those definately count as your "something animal print". And I happen to believe that shoes are the absolute best place to wear animal print.

Mrs Pop said...

I will have to look for a pair that doesn't cost $400 (unless they have them at Last Call for $70 like my other ones!), even though I love these so. I just cannot justify spending that kind of money on one pair of shoes these days.

I love animal prints on shoes.