Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trying something new..

My name is Ellen and I'm obsessed with shoes. There. I've said it. Nothing gives me the warm fuzzies quite as much as finding and purchasing that perfect pair of shoes. You know the ones I'm talking about. These are the shoes that you see someone else wearing and know you MUST own them. Or something with the same amount of fabulousness. The shoes that you see in the stall next to yours and you immediately as, "Where did you get your shoes?" much to the discomfort of the poor soul who just wanted to pee.


Every now and then, I have myself discovered the perfect accessory. And on a down day, nothing really makes me feel better than knowing that even at my worst, at least some part of my outfit is fabulous. So from time to time, I'm going to post what makes me feel fabulous.


And, uh, yeah, this is slightly narcissistic. But really, aren't most blogs?

No comments: