Friday, October 06, 2006

It's coming together

I got my brown cowl-neck long sweater (sleeveless), long-sleeved white t-shirt, and grey flat-front pants the other day. I did pretty good on the spending, too, having a gift card to Ann Taylor and taking advantage of a sale at Express. :-)

The unfortunate thing, though, is that I've added lots more stuff to my list. Oh well. I'm a shopaholic, I guess. Or perhaps I'm just a "want"aholic. I want everything. I did find the leopard shoes that I plan to get. They're so cute! Peep-toe 4.5" platforms from bebe. I found them online, though, so I need to try them on this weekend.

I see a trip to Last Call and that mall down south with the Nordstrom's in my not so distant future...

I've decided that I need limitless funds and a personal shopper to keep me content with my wardrobe. That and a professional organizer and custom closet. Sadly, those things are slightly out of reach at the moment. Ah, well... A girl can dream.

And on a side note, our Sak's is finally stepping up to the plate in the shoe department. Manolo and Jimmy are in abundance!

No comments: