Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let's talk about ironing for a minute...


Actually, let's not. I hate to iron. H.A.T.E. it. With a passion. I don't quite know why I dislike it so much, but it probably has something to do with the fact that I am lazy. I don't mind doing laundry, but please don't make me iron. It's probably why I end up spending more on dry cleaning than I do on the clothes...
Until now. Now, I have found the perfect shirt. The non-iron cotton button-down shirt from Brooks Brothers. Take a look at it on the Brooks Brothers website.
Many people told me about this shirt. I decided to buy one to see what all the fuss was about. And all I can say is WOW! I washed and dried this shirt. When I pulled it out of the dryer, it was as though I'd picked it up from the cleaners! Even the crease on the sleeve was razor-sharp. Simply put, this shirt is amazing and I want more.

No comments: