Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thongs

I recently went to Old Navy and purchased some new thongs. They were on sale for 5 for $15. I absolutely, positively HATE thongs, but hey, for $15, I thought I'd try these.
Now, these are actually MORE comfortable than any others I've tried (and believe me, I've tried many different varieties from department store brands, to Victoria's Secret, to Fredrick's of Hollywood), but they are NOT 100% comfortable.
It is my contention that any woman who says that she actually prefers thongs to regular underwear is lying. I've had women tell me the following about thongs:
  • I love thongs!
  • I wouldn't wear anything else.
  • I don't even feel uncomfortable.
  • You forget that it's there.

And the list goes on and on and on and I call them LIARS! It is not natural to have a slim piece of lace or fabric wedged up one's ass. It just isn't. And it ISN'T comfortable. So far, all morning long, I've wanted to reach in there and pull out the wedgie.

In my quest for a better way to not have panty lines, I've tried many things. I've tried boy shorts. I've tried lace boy shorts with no seams. I've tried seamless panties. I've even been lied to by Jockey's No Panty Line Promise. No panty line, my ass! (pun intended).
I will continue my endeavor to find the perfect underwear solution, because right now there is not a win out there to have comfort and no panty lines. Help!

No comments: