Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Christmas List

Okay... So I'm making this because Dr Pop is insisting... Aside from the items on my "wish lists" below, I have a few more trinkets that I wouldn't mind calling my own. ;-)

From Sak's:
These bracelets

This purse

These makeup brushes
Or this tunic
From Nordstrom's:
These cashmere lounge pants
This Vera Wang chemise
This sweater jacket

Those are some ideas, but what I keep telling him, and what I really, truly mean with all my heart is that I will treasure ANY gift he chooses for me as long as it is something that comes directly from his heart.

And that's the truth. It's not what you get from people this season in terms of "stuff," but rather what you give of yourself. The more joy you can spread, at any time of year, not just Christmas, the more joy you will receive.


No comments: