Friday, April 04, 2008

Working on a New Page Element

Since half of this blog is supposed to be dedicated to books, I thought I'd keep a running list of the books I've been reading.

Unfortunately, that list is relatively short. The reason? I just haven't been feelin' it lately. There is simply so much other stuff going on that I don't have the attention span to sit down and actually read.

But I am really excited about some of the books on my nightstand, namely the Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson. There are four of these books currently taking up residence on my nightstand.

I have four books that I've started to read, but have yet to finish...

1) The book in the above link. It's fascinating and the beginning grabs me, but I cannot sit still enough to read.
2) French Women Don't Get Fat. This is a great book with some fabulous recipes, but I just stopped reading it.
3) Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. At this point I'll just have to start over with it. I loved Wicked and I want to read the sequel to it, too (Son of a Witch).
4) The Nymphos of Rocky Flats. This is a cool book. It's about vampires. And crazy shit. And I really want to finish it!

And then, of course, there is the remainder of the stack of books sitting on my nightstand... Untouched...

No comments: