Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So Sad

I was at Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center (side note: There used to be only two of these in the US. The original two were in Austin, Texas and somewhere in New York) in Austin not too long ago.



I always peruse the shoes there as you never know when you can get acid green Manolos for $70 or Gucci stilletto sandals for under $100...



Typically, shoes for me are few and far between. Let's face it, shoes usually don't make it to a clearance center anywhere if they are popular and fit well. Lo and behold, there were multiple pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes in a variety of classic and fun styles in my size!!! I gingerly pulled the shoes out of their spot on the rack and headed over to try them on. I was so excited!!!



Um. Yeah. I don't know if was just these particular pairs or if it is all Louboutins, but... I could not for the life of me squeeze my wicked stepsister foot into a reasonably and correctly sized pair!



Poor me. But yay for my savings account!

No comments: