Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A demonstration of the reading list...




I have finished the Janet Evanovich book... It took a total of about four hours to read from cover to cover. That's what I love about her writing. It is just so fast!
Currently, I'm reading Toujours Provence by Peter Mayle.
I really don't know what I'll read next. Maybe I'll revisit Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. I don't know, though. I'm really not in the mood right now for anything that is taxing to read. I'm more in the mood for fun, flirty, easy, and cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want something easy and fun, but well done, try 'Something Borrowed' and 'Something Blue' by Emily Giffin. Those were the best girly, carefree book's I've read in a long while. They've been passed around my entire family and a handful of friends and everyone's really loved them!

I noticed you have 'The Little Lady Agency' in your stack, have you read it yet? It's in my mountain o' books to be read, too!

Mrs Pop said...

I think I read about those on Amazon. I'll check them out the next time I'm at a book store. I'm in that kind of reading mood.

I have not read 'The Little Lady Agency' as of yet. In fact, of the books on the piles, I've started 5, finished 1, and currently reading 1. Pathetic.