Thursday, June 07, 2007

I finally *get* the hype...


I received a sample of the La Mer SPF 18 Fluid Tint prior to my trip to Mexico this year. Being a doubter, I pretty much scoffed at it, but went ahead and threw it into my bag at the last minute.
I'm not a summer foundation wearer. My skin, even though I wear sun block all the time, does get darker in the summer, so my regular tint never looks right and my face always ends up looking strangely white. At least it does to me.
I found myself needing some coverage last week, though, so I tried some of my sample and... I have few words other than Amazing. Incredible. Wonderful. and other hyperbolic, and yet totally true adjectives.
This stuff goes on smooth, provides light moisture, sun protection, and the perfect amount of coverage. I could not ask for more. And while I am a notorious about not being able to let go of money if it's for something for myself, I find that I simply MUST shell out $65 for a full-sized tube. It is WORTH it. Plus, a tiny drop the size of a pea is all you need!

No comments: