Thursday, November 08, 2007

Favorite Cosmetics and Skincare

It's time for me to replenish my supply of cosmetic and skincare items. As I peruse Sephora, I realize that I have a lot of favorites and I'm out of everything!

I may just incorporate this list into my Christmas Wish list as well and just go ahead and ask Santa for gift cards. ;-)

I'm at the end of my NARS blush and lipgloss in Orgasm. I like old-school blush and love the lipgloss. It isn't too gooey and the color is subtle and flattering.

I also need more of my Philosphy skincare. Right now I use the Philosophy Makeup Optional Kit for Congested Skin. I've been going back and forth between that and Obagi, something I've mentioned before. I am, however, all out of everything but Retin-A, so I'm in limbo.

I love Covergirl's Lash Exact mascara and Perfect Point eyeliner.

I have more to bring up, such as foundation, bronzer, eye shadow, cheek and lip stains, etc, but I'm tired of posting links at the moment.

More to come...

No comments: