Monday, January 22, 2007

Obagi, Day 28

Well, I've been at this for about 4 weeks now. There have been some days here and there where I skipped the Retin-A or used regular moisturizer instead of the skin bleaching and exfoliating creams, but for the most part, I've been extremely faithful to the program.

Drumroll please...

The fine lines around my eyes diminsh more and more each day.

The little acne scars that I only recently created (like, WTF??? I'm in my 30s! I should know better!) are becoming less visible as my skin regenerates.

My overall complexion is brighter.

One of my friends told me last week that my skin "glowed" and I wasn't even wearing makeup.

I'm still not posting a picture yet. Not until I've gone through at least two more weeks. Then y'all can have the before and after shots.

No comments: